Hopefully below will provide ample inspiration if you still haven't got anything for your all important mum and dad.
We are now half way through my Christmas Gift Guides for 2015 (you can catch the previous two HERE & HERE), which can only mean one thing, Christmas is fast approaching! Hopefully below will provide ample inspiration if you still haven’t got anything for your all important mum and dad.
FYI the gorgeous shirt I’m wearing is from The Shirt Company (photo added below to show it off better) and I’ve been obsessed with it this festive season. You can read more about it below but I just wanted to proclaim my personal love for it! The quality and weight of the cotton is superb, but even more amazingly I can wear it for the entire day with minimal creasing.
Imperial Candles (£24.99 – £28.99) | Sconnoisseur (£24.99 – £49.99) | The Shirt Company (£30 – £139.95) | Kate Moby (£14.95- £34.95) | Stratum C (£22)
1) For the Mum who Needs to Unwind…. Imperial Candles are candles with an added treat. Not only have they got the best selection of gorgeous scents (I’m particularly loving the Santa’s Cookies) but as they burn the 100% soy wax melts to reveal a little foiled package. Hidden inside is a piece of Sterling Silver, White or Yellow Gold jewellery with a potential value of up to £2000. It’s a gift within a gift!
Christmas cut off date for online orders: 15th December
Exclusive Promo Code: 10% off using THATNEWDRESS10 (Valid till 15/12/15)
2) For the Lady who Lunches (or Afternoon Teas)… if your mum is all about her 4pm teatime pick me up, then a delicious treat from Sconnoisseur could be just the ticket! These gift boxes include flavoured scones, a pyramid tea of your choice, yummy preserve and, of course, clotted cream. There is such an extensive range of flavours, they’ll be something to suit everyone’s taste. Personally the Rose Water Scone Gift Box has my mouth watering!
Christmas cut off date for online orders: 21st December
For the Stylish Mummy…. there is no wardrobe staple better than a crisp shirt and no one does it better than The Shirt Company. They take the classic shirt and bring it up to date with interesting twists, unique colours and fabulous necklines. I’m particular fans of the Aurora and Abigail in Claret.
Christmas cut off date for online orders: 18th December (Standard Delivery) or 21st December (Next Day Delivery)
For the Whizz in the Kitchen… these illustrated Kate Moby aprons and tea towels are the cutest I’ve ever seen. I love the inky animal characters with the inquisitive looking cow and handsome polar bear being my personal favourites. Made in the UK with 100% cotton and eco friendly inks.
Christmas Cut off date for online orders: 15th December (but if you order a week prior you can add a personalised strap to the aprons for no extra charge)
For the Young at Heart… your mum may be less then impressed when she initially receives this but in the long run I reckon she’ll be thanking you. Stratum C skin care is designed for menopausal and perimenopausal skin. Using the latest science it seeks to replenish loss of collagen and reduce existing wrinkles using various long-fangled words I cannot pronounce! If it helps make your mum look as young as she feels, you’ll forever be in her good books and that’s definitely no bad thing!
Christmas cut off date for online orders: 21st December
Lily Belle (£25) | The Smokey Carter (£11) | Oakdene Designs (£45 – £75) | HomeBrewtique (£70 – £110) | Auntie Mims (£25 – £30)
1) For the Suited and Booted… my dad lives in a suit, in fact I wouldn’t be surprised if he even sleeps in one. I love these substantial wooden men’s hangers from Lily Belle which can be personalised with your own message. The thought of him being reminded of you every time he pulls his jacket on or off makes this a truly wonderful gift!
Christmas cut off date for online orders: 21st December (1st Class post) or 23rd December (Express Next Day)
Exclusive Promo Code: 15% off using code THATNEWDRESS15 (Valid till 13/12/15)
2) For the Foodie... I think most dads love a good barbecue. There is something about the macho ritual of lighting the fire and cooking the meat that draws men in. The Build Your Own Spice Box from The Smokey Carter will not only make the finished food all the more delicious, but will also give your dad another notch to his barbecuing belt!
Christmas cut off date for online orders: 18th December
3) For the Sentimental… there is no doubt when it comes to their children dads go all soppy (even the hardest ones)! Treat your dad to a Personalised Vinyl Record Framed Song Print from Oakdene Designs with your daddy/daughter or father/son song. It could even be the nursery rhyme he sung you as a little tot.
Christmas cut off date for online orders: 21st December (Standard Delivery) or 23rd December (Express Delivery)
Exclusive Promo Code: 20% off using code THATNEWDRESS20 (Valid till 31st December)
4) For the Beer Fanatic… I can’t think of many dads who don’t like to unwind with beer. Home Brewtique’s Complete Starter Kit allows beer lovers to go one step further and brew their own, without it being overly complicated. The ingredients come pre-measured, while the liquid only needs to be switched between vessels once and the beer can be bottled directly from the tap in to the fermentation tank. Sounds impossible to mess up! Plus it’ll keep your dad happy and entertained for ages!
Christmas cut off date for online orders: 12pm on 15th December (Standard Delivery) or 12pm 23rd December (Next Day Delivery)
Christmas cut off date for online orders: 20th December